A lot of people ask me what 1MB stands for so I thought I would fill you in. 1MB was chosen because of a number of reasons.
- 1MB means 1000 KB or 1,000,000 Bytes. 1MB Corporation is a computer services company it makes sense that the name has something to do with computers.
- 1MB.ca was short and sweet and available; Keeping in mind that we like to keep things simple.
- 1MB Corporation is a privately held company. Private Bytes on the other hand, totally different thing.
- The most complex of project will have source code that adds up to less than 1MB. Nerds will understand.
Confidential Free Quotes: http://1mb.ca.
The dictionary defines automation as “the technique, method, or system of operating or controlling a process by highly automatic Â means, as by electronic devices, reducing human intervention to a minimum.”
One of the greatest benefits that 1MB can bring to your business is that we can automate business functions that would otherwise occupy all of your time. Â For example, you may have an inventory system for your business and you would like to extend the integration to update your accounting system and websites.
Relax. While our team steps up to the challenge and completes the task. I believe that building a strong relationship between 1MB and your business allows you to receive more time for other things such as your hobbies and family.
I’m writing this entry using wordpress for android on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.Â It seems ok to use but without an external keyboard i cannot see myself getting anywhere near my normal typomatic rate.
I used the tab camera to take a picture from the office. Its a pretty nice day in Vancouver.
Who has time to update their sites? Â http://1mb.ca — Consider us on your next project; we have extensive experience, reliability, honesty and quality. Â We’ll get your project completed quickly and on time. Â Did you know that 1MB has an incredibly elaborate backend? Accounting, Marketing, Shipping, Projects…
1MB is privy to a large library of AJAX enabled modules that allow us to rapidly develop custom solutions for any platform. Â The mostÂ difficultÂ programming is the one that runs on everything from the iphone to the windows desktop; securely, efficiently and easily.
Don’t be fooled by fancy marketing andÂ other ploys again, you know we are the best. We get it all; Cloud, virtual, enterprise, security, no problems. Â When you choose us for your next project your life would be easy.
As an active Technical Architect I encounter and (sadly) use a lot of buzzwords. Although the buzzwords are not technical in nature it would seem that my clients and colleagues just love hearing them. I don’t know what it is about the buzzwords that makes things easier for them to understand; actually I almost think it does the opposite of helping people understand. It certainly does help me sell the idea though.
Here’s a list of my favourites:
- Alignment (with business / IT / HR / or other buzzwords :))
- PKI (more of a technical term but it seems to get thrown around a lot these days)
- _________ model (substitute your favorite word … some examples include: RBAC, security, delegation)
- Cross Authority
- Key Indicators (KPI, kind of like PKI above only different lol)
- The Cloud
The best part of the buzzwords is that you can string them together like, “A strategic decision was made with substance that aligns various business and IT verticals to achieve an overall holistic view.” Damn… I sound smart; too bad I didn’t actually state anything.
Well, I’ll be adding these buzzwords throughout my writing, so keep your eyes peeled!